Search Engine Optimization
SEO drives 75% of search traffic, and converts more visitors into buyers.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the process of making improvements to your website (some offsite elements) to increase its ranking on natural or organic search engines’ results.
Website data generally shows organic Search has one of the lowest bounce rates, highest number of pages visited and longest duration of stay on your website – this alone is an indication of how targeted and valuable organic search traffic is.
Why SEO is Critical for Your Business
- High ROI – 72% of merchants who sell locally rate SEO as their best Return on Investment (ROI)
- User preference – 67% of shoppers choose organic/natural search results when purchasing online
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, and outbound leads (e.g. direct mail & print ads) have a 1.7% close rate
- Increased traffic & visibility to your website & business
- Increased sign-ups, leads & sales
- Increased ranking leading to enhanced credibility & trust
- Better user experience – better usability, accessibility, resulting in repeat visits.
- Free traffic once SEO has been implemented.
- We’re a Badged Google Partner – agency qualified by Google
- We’re an SEO company with over 20 years’ hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization
- We’ve transformed websites with no search engine traffic, to rank for single words on Google’s first page
- Our SEO specialists have the certification, experience & track record of delivering results
Our SEO packages and prices have no hidden fees – we quote a flat fee based on your needs and the size of your website. And we can work with almost any budget.
Details of SEO Services we offer.